Joining is easy!
- Email email@example.com to set up a meeting with the Green Shops Coordinator.
- Green Shops Coordinator will meet with you to complete your audit, in the form of a checklist of actionable items. The meeting should last about an hour.
View the list of actionable items here. (pdf)
- $100 membership fee will be due upon completion of the first audit and charged annually upon re-audits thereafter.
New for 2012: if you are a member of any of our partner groups, Chamber of Commerce, Business Fredericton North or Downtown Fredericton Inc., Green Shops is an add-on benefit to your membership. You must, however, complete an audit to receive your Green Shops Status.
Becoming a Green Shop earns you:
- Green Shops decal for your window
- Environmental Impact Reduction Workbook
- Follow-up and case study providing feedback, credit status and items to work on
- Green Shops logo for your website
- Your logo on Green Shops website
- Support from Green Shops Coordinator
- Access to a network of other “green shops”
- Public awareness of your membership
Once the auditor has completed your audit, you will be receive your percentage of actionable items achieved, recommendations as to how to best work towards bronze, silver and gold status, and work to set personal and innovative goals.
Your business will receive a medal based on actionable items achieved.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 460-2777 to sign up today!